Boundless Energy Collective online
With this programme the extra benefit is the community that you share. Week after week you will be able to see and hear others ask questions and report on how they are doing with the course material, what practises they are implementing and the results they are experiencing. You can communicate with one another via the forum. You may enjoy the accountability and will certainly gain a well of information from the interaction. The collective class set gives us connection to one another.
The course costs £180 for 8 “real-time” lessons + 1 bonus introductory class with weekly:
- eBook classes
- video greetings
- audio classes
- practical exercises
- Live group coaching & Q&A video conferences
- access to a curated group forum
The Class of Winter 2020 will start at the end of January. The programme runs as follows:
- Register and book for a 20 minutes strategy Skype session to find out if we are a fit
- Step 1 class material will be in your inbox immediately on booking for the course
- The first Monday January 27 you receive Step 2 class material
- The second Monday February 3 is the 1st evening Q&A Community call
- Each subsequent Monday night you continue to receive new class material for the following week’s focus.
The Q&A Community call continue on the following dates:
- Monday 10 February
- Monday 24 February
- Monday 2 March
- Monday 9 March
- Monday 16 March
- Monday 23 March
- Final call on Monday 30 March sending you off with your new toolkit of solutions for peak energy
Hit the reset button & Enroll on the course.
To enquire about the course, get in touch here.