Boundless Energy Collective online
With this programme the extra benefit is the community that you share. Week after week you will be able to see and hear others ask questions and report on how they are doing with the course material, what practises they are implementing and the results they are experiencing. You can communicate with one another via the forum. You may enjoy the accountability and will certainly gain a well of information from the interaction. The collective class set gives us connection to one another.
he course costs £180 for 8 “real-time” lessons + 1 bonus introductory class with weekly:
- eBook classes
- video greetings
- audio classes
- practical exercises
- Live group coaching & Q&A video conferences
- access to a curated group forum
The Class of Summer 2020 will start at the end of June. The programme runs as follows:
- Register and book for a 20 minutes strategy Skype session to find out if we are a fit
- Step 1 class material will be in your inbox immediately on booking for the course
- The first Monday June 29 you receive Step 2 class material
- The second Monday July 6 is the 1st evening Q&A Community call
- Each subsequent Monday night you continue to receive new class material for the following week’s focus.
The Q&A Community call continue on the following dates:
- Monday 13 July
- Monday 20 July
- Monday 27 July
- Monday 3 August
- Monday 10 August
- Monday 17 August
- Final call on Monday 24 August sending you off with your new toolkit of solutions for peak energy
Hit the reset button & Enroll on the course.
To enquire about the course, get in touch here.